Physical and Mental
The martial arts were originally aimed towards life preservation, but today people come from all walks of life, each with their own set of reasons. Some for self defense, others want to fight in tournaments, OR to become
Our COMBAT FITNESS exercises do just that!!! You will increase Strength, Power, Flexibility and Endurance so you feel and look great.
Here's a sample of what our COMBAT FITNESS
program and the martial arts have to offer.....
1. You'll burn off fat and can eat more than normal and still look good
2. Pack FUNCTIONAL muscle faster than you think
3. You don't need equipment, and can train anywhere
4. You can get a killer workout in just 15 mins a day
5. Eliminate pain from weight lifting ( Bruce Lee only hurt himself
when using weights, not these exercises)
6. You'll turn back this clock and look younger.
7. You will know how to defend yourself and your loved ones if the
Our body strength training does stave off the aging process. The
nine biomarkers of aging and the quality of each in our lives are
directly affected by strength training. Specifically........
1. BONE DENSITY: As we age, bones tend to lose calcium, get
weaker and more brittle.
2. BODY TEMPERATURE: The body temperature should be at 98.6
degrees, but as we get older we lose muscle
and the heat it provides.
3. BASAL METABOLIC RATE: Our rate declines about 2% per decade
after the age of 25.
4. A DECLINE IN MUSCLE STRENGTH: Older people are less strong
because of the deterioration of
muscle and motor nerves.
This starts after age 30.
5. FAT CONTENT IN BODY: Between 20 and 70 average people
double their ratio of fat. ( Exercise also
retards appetite )
6. AEROBIC CAPACITY: The body's ability to use oxygen declines
by roughly 40% at the time we reach 65.
7. CHOLESTEROL AND HDL RATIOS: Around 40-50 people see a
decrease in their HDL
(high Density Lipoproteins)
This is the GOOD CHOLESTEROL
which prevents heart disease.
8. DECLINE IN MUSCLE MASS: Most Americans lose 7 pounds of
muscle every decade after 20,
and THAT rate increases after 45.
9. BLOOD PRESSURE: Lots of people see rising blood pressure
with each decade.
Our COMBAT FITNESS increases strength and this type of
training is the ONLY activity that's been scientifically proven to
positively affect ALL of these biomarkers.
NO ACTIVITY COMES
CLOSE, NOT EVEN AEROBICS.